Graduation!


It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. I had the privilege of graduating from Park Christian High School on May 27. I had gone to Park since kindergarten and had known all 32 kids in my class very well. I made some of my very best friends in my 13 years there and made some of my favorite memories along the way.

            Being with the same people for 13 years meant that those people quickly became like brothers and sisters and we all formed a bond that wasn’t easily broken. These were the people that got me through some of the hardest times in my life, and for that I couldn’t be more thankful for them. They supplied me with endless laughs, amazing class parties, and unforgettable inside jokes.

            Park Christian was an amazing place for me to get my education. They equipped me with the knowledge of my faith and how to defend what I believe is true. They set high academic standards that challenged me to go the extra mile and to extend myself. It taught me that I can achieve whatever I set my mind to and work my hardest at.
           
I am so very thankful that my parents decided to take the leap of faith and the big investment and send me to Park. It has been such a huge blessing in my life. Without going to school here I wouldn’t be the woman I am today and have accomplished all I have at this point in my life. Thank you to the faculty, teachers, and administration for pouring into my life the past 13 years and making elementary, junior high, and high school a very enjoyable experience.


One wish at a time,

Paris Arnhalt
Miss Teen North Dakota International 2018



Popular Posts