Happy Mother's Day!


Moms are such a blessing. They strengthen you, empower you, love you, protect you, and encourage you. Moms are some of the only people that will stay by your side throughout it all. The good and the bad, they are always there.

They have unconditional love for their kids. They will stay up at all hours of the night to make sure they are home safe or because their child is sick and they want to take care of them. They will give up their life and their goals to support their children’s goals and dreams.

Moms were made to be lifelong companions for their kids. They were made to be your biggest supporters and the ones who love you the most. The ones who have the big sign at your basketball game and wear clothes to support their favorite athlete. They bring flowers after a dance recital or start crying when you win a pageant.

My mom has done every single thing I have listed off. She has supported me and encouraged me throughout everything. The moments when life is amazing and the moments when life is difficult, she has been there through it all. She is an encourager, she loves me unconditionally, and is one of my best friends. She makes sure that I know how much she loves me and how proud she is of me.

She has taught me how to be kind and respectful to others; how to love and serve others unconditionally and without recognition.  She has helped shape me into the woman I am today, but most importantly she taught me how to love and pursue my relationship with Jesus. She has been the most amazing spiritual leader and has poured into me day in and day out. For that I am eternally grateful to her for making that one of her priorities.

Thank you momma for all you do and have done for me these past 18 years, you’re truly the best. I love you!

One wish at a time,

Paris Arnhalt
Miss Teen North Dakota International 2018


Popular Posts