Tribute to My Mom

My mother's name is Katie, and I cannot describe in words how much I love her and need her. Mom does everything for me to make sure I am happy and taken care of. I love my mom more than I even know and I would not be the person I am today without her. My mom prayed for me, and when I when I finally came, I was the first to make her a mom. Four years later, my brother Charlie was born.

My favorite memory with my mom was when I was 5 years old and we were at Disney World. Mom and I had dinner in Cinderella's Castle and I met Cinderella and some of the other princesses. It was so special to be in the fancy restaurant inside the castle. I had on my mom's Snow White dress that her mom made for her when she was little. 

This Mother's Day my family went out to eat in the morning at the only restaurant in town. The food was so good. Then we went to my uncle's farm and spent the day playing outside. I really think it was one of my favorite Mother's Day.

My mom likes to cook, bake, scrapbook, decorate and tour homes. She loves to shop at Nordstrom and to be outside in the summer at the lake and at our farm. She likes to plant flowers in her flower beds. Mom also likes to dress up and look pretty, but she still is a Tom Boy too. Her dad and brothers taught her all about cars, snowmobiles, ATV's, and tractors. She really loves cars, especially her Blue Ford Mustang GT Convertible and her blue Dodge Charger R/T. 

My mom is a very sweet person and I love her so much.

Giving Back With Love,
Jocelyn Birklid
Miss Pre Teen North Dakota International 2018





Popular Posts