Photoshoot day!


            Photoshoot day; one of the most tiring days of my life. But, also one of the most enjoyable and fun days.

             The day for me started at 3:30 AM, my hair and makeup call was 6:30 AM. The location for the shoot was at a little downtown apartment that was super cute and it was nice to be at a location that wasn’t just a studio. Mabelle Photography and Jenna Spicer were so fun to shoot with throughout the day, they kept all of us queens laughing and staying upbeat. Also, Janelle kept us all laughing and having a good time.

            I also got to go and shoot most of my video for nationals. Wow! That was such a fun time! The few hours of shooting included: petting the NDSU bison statue, sprinting around NDSU, doing toe touches in every possible spot, and lots of laughs! I am so very excited to see my video for the first time and eventually be able to share it with everyone.

            I ended up having an hour break before having to come back for touch ups and group photos. I naturally went to Chick-fil-A because where else would I eat?! I got home and fell asleep for twenty minutes and then off to the little apartment I went!

            Group photos were such a blast, having all my sister queens there was so fun and being able to see them again was much needed! We did it all; from yoga poses to American Heart Association to our AMAZING cover shot for next year’s program book. At the end of the day we were all so exhausted and maybe a little delirious, but still smiling and laughing and I, of course, was dancing the whole day.

            Photoshoot day will forever be remembered of one of my favorite days from my reign as Miss Teen North Dakota International.

One wish at a time,

Paris Arnhalt
Miss Teen North Dakota International 2018


Popular Posts