Official Photoshoot


One of the privileges of being Mrs. North Dakota International 2018 is being able to utilize our wonderful sponsors that support the North Dakota International Pageant!  I do have to say the weekend we had our queen’s photo shoot was one of the best experiences so far throughout my reign.  This was in large part to our wonderful sponsors.

The day began bright and early Saturday morning with travel from Bismarck to Fargo to prep hair and make-up from our amazing sponsor, Jenna from Spiced Up Locks at Urban Edge.  She not only made me feel like a true queen with my hair and make-up on point but she was so fun to talk to and get to know! Jenna was a trooper that day, staying literally ALL DAY to do touch-ups and help with style changes for photos.



After hair and make-up it was lights, camera, action!  I am not one who steps out in front of a camera that often so for me this was my time to have fun.  With a little of my favorite hip-hop music in the background, I was able to relax and have fun in front of the camera with the direction of Rebecca and Ben from Mabelle Photography. Like Jenna, Rebecca and Ben did an amazing job all day!  Not only did they have to shoot one queen at a time but group shots too, which were of course the culminating shots of the entire day.



Besides shooting pictures with Ben and Rebecca, I was also able to shoot scenes for my video for Mrs. International with Michael from X-Cubed Productions.  Michael, Meg, and I traveled all around Fargo to capture segments to piece together my story to share to the Mrs. International family.  It was great to get out and about during the day as a nice break in between photo sessions!



Lastly, I just wanted to let you all know about my greatest experience of the day; that experience was sharing the day with my sister queens.  It’s not often we are able to get together as our lives are all busy and now more busy with our titles.  But, each time we have the opportunity to reconnect in person it just reminds me of how strong our North Dakota International sisterhood really is. Not to mention, it was so fun getting all dolled up with them for the day!

Again, I just want to thank our wonderful sponsors and everything they do for us.  Without their kindness and generosity, the North Dakota International Pageant would not be what it is today without them!

With Gratitude,

Laura Schmidt
Mrs. North Dakota International 2018

There’s no place like home…unless it’s a Ronald McDonald House!

Popular Posts