Becoming an Aunt


“Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart” – Winnie the Pooh

March 1st, 2018, I became an auntie to a baby boy, Frankie JR.

He weighed 6 pounds 14 ounces, and was born at 9:14 am.

When a new baby comes into the world, it’s the most exciting thing ever, but it’s even more exciting when it’s your sister who has the baby.

My sister and I are best friends, and the fact that she made a little human makes my heart just burst.

Being able to be in the room when he was born, was the greatest experience of my life. He was genuinely the most precious thing I had ever seen.

I however was an auntie first to a Pit-bull named Civic, and she was not very happy to be sharing me with a new baby, but she is slowly adjusting!

Whenever she is outside, the first thing she does when she comes back in, is goes and smells her brother, to make sure he is still there. She does not however like when he cries because it wakes her up.

Watching my sister become a mother is what I’m most proud of. All of the adapting has of course been difficult, but she couldn’t be doing it any better.

On top of being a new mom, she also owns a flower shop, Concrete Daisiez. She is taking some time off, so she is having family help her run the shop so she can take some time off.

And what’s more fun than working at a flower shop? The answer is nothing.

Flowers make everyone so happy. The smells, and all of the colors are so soothing!

I am so lucky to have the most amazing nephew, and he is growing up so fast!

I cant wait to watch you grow, and to teach you all of these amazing things.

Welcome to the world baby boy, auntie loves you more than you know.

XOXO,
Emalee Kitzan
Miss North Dakota International 2018



Popular Posts