Official Pageant PhotoShoot


“Elegance is not about being noticed, it’s about being remembered” –Giorgio Armani



Modeling is something I got into when I was a senior in high school.  A local photographer had a contest for 1 senior to model for each high school in Bismarck, and she chose me for Bismarck High School.



After my senior session was over, I fell in love with modeling. She made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and I knew this was something I wanted to do more of.



She then used me as a model when she had ideas she wanted to test out, and we have been collaborating ever since!



When it was time for the official photo shoot, I knew I was ready for it! It was something I had done so often, that I was ready to try any ideas they threw at me!



Working with a new photographer took some adjusting, but it’s all about stepping out of your comfort zone! By the end of the shoot, I wanted to keep going!



It was a long day of switching outfits, getting hair and makeup done, and smiling! But oh was it worth it!



The anticipation of getting the photos back is always the hardest for me. After posing in numerous positions, all you want to do is see the final product! Within 2 weeks, we got the photos back, and they were seriously INCREDIBLE!! It’s so awesome to see all the hard work come together to make something amazing!



Having a personal photo shoot is something I feel everyone should experience at least once in his or her lives. When you are in front of the camera, you feel like you can take on the world. The spot light is just on you, and it’s truly exhilarating. Seeing the final product will take your breath away, and there is really nothing else like it!



Thank you so much to Mabelle Photography for capturing the most beautiful photos! It was so a privilege to work with you!



XOXO,

Emalee Kitzan

Miss North Dakota International 2018




Popular Posts