Beautifully Broken

Mission Statement 
Beautifully Broken is about God shining His light and healing on the shattered pieces in our lives as we share our stories with one another and find love, support, and connection we so dearly desire. 

God’s Word says: This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. John 15:12

He heals the broken-hearted and binds up their wounds. Psalms 147:3

I am “Beautifully Broken” and so are you my sweet friends. Life is hard, and for me, my personal relationship with Christ is what gets me through life’s difficult times.  

How many of us are:
From a divorced home
No love from a father
Given up for adoption
Divorced
Emotional/physical abuse
Fearful
Rejected
Unloved
Insecure
Bullied
And the list goes on.......and it breaks God’s heart ❤️ 

Truth from God’s Word:
John 3:16, For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 

Psalms 68:5, A father to the fatherless. 

Psalms 139:14 - 17, I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. 
My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 
Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them. 
How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!

You are loved dear one, by the Creator of Heaven and Earth. 

This is why I formed my small support group 1 1/2 years ago....not knowing that God would choose to use it as my platform in the ND International Pageant. For me it is my life; as I love being there for other women who are hurting and need a safe place to share their difficult stories. This is so important as women need other women to connect with and find a support system so they don’t feel alone. 

Our group has found that as we share our stories with with one another they have become a light and bring hope to others even if the story hasn’t changed. 
One of the dear ladies in our group said; I wish I would have had a group like this years ago...she didn’t back then, but God is using her story now in our lives and others. 
I hope to inspire women of all ages to reach out and be a light in someone’s life today...we are all “ Beautifully Broken”!

Are you or someone you know hurting? You can start your own Beautifully Broken small support group with just 1 person going out to coffee and letting one another share their hearts. That’s really all it is.....loving and caring about others! 

If you would like to start your own Beautifully Broken small group here are my 6 starting points:
1) One on one personal invitation. 
Always when considering a new person to invite to the group, share it with your already established group, pray about it and make sure they will be trustworthy and keep confidential all that is shared. 
2) No more then 2 - 5 women, keep it small so they feel safe to share. 
3) Faith - based, pray for one another, share scripture, devotionals. God being the center of our group is a must for us!
4) Meeting time, you and your group need to decide what works best for you and your schedules. 
5) No pressure to share, it will come as they feel comfortable. 
6) Confidentiality is a Must!

Beautifully Broken 
North Dakota International Ambassador 2019
Wanda Arnhalt 



Popular Posts