What's Next?!


Over the last six months I have been asked by a lot of people the same question, “What’s next for you Paris?”. This answer has been the same to everyone that has asked it.

Although being Miss Teen North Dakota has been one of my biggest accomplishments and something I am so very proud of, but I am ready to go full into the next chapters of my life.

I plan on continuing my education at NDSU for finance and accounting. I also plan on making more time for myself and my personal growth as an individual. I also plan on staying involved with the ND International Pageants through volunteering and coming alongside the new 2019 queens.

My time as Miss Teen North Dakota is coming to a close and it is time for another young lady to live this dream. Thank you all for believing and supporting me in all that I have done this past year.

For the very last time,

One wish at a time,

Paris Arnhalt
Miss Teen North Dakota International 2018

Popular Posts