Meet Wanda Arnhalt, North Dakota International Ambassador 2019


 Be Still, and know that I am God 
                                           Psalms 46:10

Be still...not easy to do, but so rewarding as you wait on God to direct your path. 

As I did that, His path lead me to being crowned North Dakota International Ambassador 2019. What an honor to represent our great state of North Dakota and the wonderful people who live here...I am truly blessed!



I was born and raised in Fargo. I lived in Bismarck for 12 years, but returned to Fargo in 1987. 

I am married to my husband Kevin. We have four beautiful daughters, three of which are married. Chablis & Dan, Tocarra & Nick, Ciara & Micah, and my youngest Paris (Miss Teen North Dakota International 2018), and she is dating Brandon. 

I have two grandsons London (12), Chase (9), and two granddaughters London (10), and Ireland (7). I am looking forward to more sweet grand babies in the future. 



I have been blessed to to serve as a volunteer and work on staff at Bethel Church for the past 20 years. As a volunteer I have served in Children’s Ministry, Wedding Coordinating, and serving at events. Currently I am a administrative assistant to our Global Mission Pastor and Facility Manager.  


My platform, Beautifully Broken, is one I understand as I am broken, but God is using my brokenness in the lives of others as I share my life stories. That is why 16 months ago I started a small support group. Together through our faith in God as our foundation we encourage, strengthen, love, and support one another in a non- judgemental environment. I hope to inspire women to start their own small group in their communities and be a light....we are all Beautifully Broken!



My relationship with Christ is what has shaped me into the women that I am today. Through His word He has taught me how to love and serve others. He is my example of steadfastness, compassion, and generosity. I know with God guiding and leading my life all things are possible in and through Him, and so I give Him all the glory. 


Beautifully Broken,

Wanda Arnhalt 

North Dakota International Ambassador 2019



Popular Posts