Meet Lilia Rexin - Miss PreTeen North Dakota International 2019



I am super excited to announce myself as Miss Pre Teen North Dakota International 2019! I still can’t believe I have that title! I’m thrilled to see what God has in store for me this next year.
Let me introduce myself…. my name is Lilia Grace Rexin. I have lived in West Fargo almost all of my life. We moved from Fargo when I was less than six months old. I have an older brother, Andrew, who is in sixth grade and a younger brother, Gabriel, who is in second grade. I love them very much and even though they are brothers, they are my close friends as well. My dad and I do special dates like the Butterfly Ball. We’ve been going since I was 4 years old! I get to dress up in a fancy dress and get him all to myself at a special dance. My mom and I like to be silly, adventurous and love the excitement of a carnival ride! One of my favorite things to do with her is to snuggle. She calls me lovely because God says I’m lovely and wonderfully made.  




I attend an innovative school named Legacy Elementary where I am in the 5th grade. My favorite subjects are: math, art, music, literacy and social studies.
At the beginning of the school year, I applied to be on a film crew at school and was fortunate enough to be chosen. Our crew aims to be positive influencers for educating students on school procedures and informing them about what’s happening outside of school. A goal of mine is that I want to encourage volunteering and help teach the entire school about the Backpack Program which is important to me because all students should have enough food to eat. Our film crew educates but we have A LOT of fun together and make our productions enjoyable.
We recently got to do a fun wax museum project at school. My classmates and I each selected a famous person, researched their life and then dressed up as that person and gave an autobiographical speech. I researched Milton Hershey and then had Gabe dress up as Milton and I as Kitty, his wife. I loved this project and Gabe did a great job helping.



I enjoy many activities and love to try new things. New experiences are so valuable in broadening one’s horizons. You can learn a new skill, meet amazing people and gain confidence to do even more. I think that this makes me see what is out in the world and I can use my talents for good works.
So many opportunities exist for learning in our community. Places such as the library, Trollwood, and Fargo/West Fargo Parks have held classes that taught me computer coding, literature, confidence, cooking, performing, goal setting and physical well-being. The Plains Art Museum is a great place to learn pottery and for summer art camps. My creativity is enriched which allows me to think about many things in different perspectives.
I’ve participated in dance for several years, gymnastics, competitive baton twirling (I also get to perform at Bison games), Spanish club, Lego League and Battle of the Books, and AWANA. Some of my hobbies include playing with Lego Friends (I even got to stay at the Legoland Hotel in Florida a few years ago!), swimming (especially at the lake), listening to Christian music (some favorite artists are: Hollyn, TobyMac, Britt Nicole), games, having a lemonade stand, playing with friends and my many cousins, fashion and shopping at thrift stores (it makes cents!), rollerblading, photography and baking (especially anything with CHOCOLATE!). I got my first job this last summer mowing a lawn and taking care of a dog.




With hard work, I’ve earned some awards: 4th grade honor of Living Legend (my picture will remain in my teacher’s class until he retires!), artwork selected for West Fargo Administration office, artwork voted on and selected to be on a ceiling tile in a teacher’s classroom, and high math assessment scores. I strive to perform my best and take initiative to help.
I am SO honored to be selected to represent North Dakota. It has been just a short while since the crown but I’ve been blessed with fabulous sister queens and opportunities to serve others and LOVE ALWAYS which is what is in my heart. I am excited for this journey….
“Let all that you do be done in love.” I Corinthians 16:14.
Love always,
Lilia Rexin
Miss Pre Teen North Dakota International 2019

Popular Posts