Wine & Wishes Gala


          On April 6th I had the privilege to attend and serve at Make-a-Wish North Dakota’s annual Wine & Wishes gala and silent auction. I was on the planning committee for the event as well for the second year. This gala is one of the biggest fundraisers for the North Dakota chapter. The night included live music, wine tastings, appetizers, and a panel of wish kids.

            Jr. Miss Teen North Dakota, Jocelyn; Ambassador North Dakota, Jami; and Miss Teen Cass County, Micah all got to help me at the event as well! Us four titleholders got to greet all of the guests as they arrived.

            The night was truly magical, I got to meet a few individuals from the Make-a-Wish national office and talk to them about my title and how I get to spread the message of Make-a-Wish at nationals. I also got to meet many wish children that were in attendance or on the wish panel. Hearing their stories of how much impact the Make-a-Wish foundation has had on them was so powerful. One wish child told her story on how Make-a-Wish helped her achieve her goal of selling her art and having her very own art show.

            Being a part of Wine & Wishes and the North Dakota chapter of Make-a-Wish is one of the biggest blessings in my life.

One wish at a time,

Paris Arnhalt
Miss Teen North Dakota International 2018  



Popular Posts