20th Birthday


“The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate”- Oprah Winfrey

On April 2, I celebrated my 20th birthday! And that day also just happened to be Easter Monday!

Birthdays always call for celebration, no matter what age you’re turning.

Although this age wasn’t anything special, I still tried to make it a fun one!

On the Saturday before my birthday, my family and friends went bowling, which I love! Bowling has always been something I like to do! Then later on a friend and I went for supper at Kobes Japenese Steakhouse, which is one of my favorite places to eat!

On the day of my birthday, the weather wasn’t all to great, but we made the most of it!

My mom and I spent the morning together, and then went to Paradiso for lunch, and my best friend also came with.

We ventured around a little bit during the day, and then came home and relaxed.

For supper my mom made one of my favorite suppers, Cajun chicken pasta!

Then after supper my family came over for my favorite cake, made by my grandma!

The end of the night started to die down, so I went to my sisters and snuggled up with my nephew! Which was the perfect way to end my 20th birthday!

For my birthday my sister gave me a nephew, which was all I really ever wanted!

I’m so thankful for all my life has given me, and I’m so excited to see what the next year will bring!


XOXO,
Emalee Kitzan
Miss North Dakota International 2018


Popular Posts