Pre Teen Photoshoot

The 2018 photoshoot was in a downtown loft in Fargo. It was a great place to have it. I arrived at 7:30 am to have my hair and makeup done. Having a professional do my hair and makeup felt amazing! It was also the first time I wore eyelashes. They felt heavy, but I knew they looked really good.

Rebecca made me feel really happy, loved, and cared for. She made sure I liked the poses and even let me pick one of my own. I can't thank her enough for making my pictures look so great. I took a lot of individual pictures. I wore my floral gown from the pageant, a blue gown that has lots of sparkles on it, a silver dress, and my "Give Back" T-shirt.

We had a few hours for lunch so mom and I went to one of my favorite restaurants. Afterwards, she took me to my favorite cupcake place for dessert.  I ordered the "Birthday Surprise" and mom ordered the "Wedding Cake". It was some quality mom and me time and my favorite part.

Later I came back to the loft for group pictures with all the queens. That was so fun being there with everyone. It was a long day, we were not done with pictures until 9:00 at night. My favorite picture is hard to pick but if I had to choose, it would be the banner photo that is at the top of my Facebook page.

Giving Back With Love, 
Jocelyn Birklid
Miss Pre Teen North Dakota International 2018





Popular Posts