Meet Miss North Dakota International 2018


“And one day she discovered she was fierce, and strong, and full of fire. And that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears.” – Mark Anthony

Pinch me, I’m dreaming! This is all so surreal. After 4 years, I am finally here! This year will be a year of growth, laughs, and memories! I can’t wait to share it with all of you!

I was born in Bismarck, North Dakota, on April 2, 1998. I have an older sister Marlee, who was totally obsessed with me from the second I arrived. Marlee was always making me giggle and holding my little fingers! To this day, Marlee and I are still best friends!

In my free time, I enjoys cuddling in bed with my cat Munchkin, watching Friends on Netflix, drawing wedding dresses, singing, shopping, and baking! I also have 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels named Simba and Nala.

I am currently continuing education at Bismarck State College and Minot State University to achieve a degree in Addiction Studies.

Aside from receiving an Addiction Studies degree, I want to open up a bridal store with custom gowns that I have created!

I currently work at my sisters flower shop, Concrete Daisiez as a florist. Getting to work with my sister and flowers everyday is a dream!

Fun Facts about me: I LOVE sleeping with socks on. I also LOVE toast and butter, and the most I have eaten in 1 sitting is 8 pieces! I know almost every word to The Wizard of Oz, and I have been Dorothy almost every year of my life for Halloween. My theme for the state pageant was also based off of The Wizard of Oz as well!

Get ready for an amazing year!

Always growing,
Emalee Kitzan
Miss North Dakota International 2018



Popular Posts