Dreaming Big

If I wrote down all the goals I have for this upcoming year I would put you all to sleep by the second page. I do have a few goals that mean a lot to me and I will do whatever it takes to reach them.

My first goal is to get my platform in area schools. As most of you know, my platform is Bare Necessities, an organization that helps underprivileged families receive the ‘bare necessities’ of life, such as toiletry items, clothing items, non perishable food items, etc. I recently came about a roadblock and was forced to close my Bare Necessities closet at my school, but will do whatever I can to get this platform known. I believe that this organization can impact other people’s lives greatly and I plan on making it known.

My second goal is to make a difference in someone else’s life. Whether it is one person, or hundreds of people, I want to change lives for the better. I have a burning passion for helping people, especially those in need. And whether it is volunteering or making my platform known, I will do whatever I need to do to make someone else’s life better. I want to take advantage of having a title, and use it for the greater good of others.

My third goal is to become the next Miss Teen International. I believe that I have the heart, personality, ambition, and determination to do this. I know that it is first and foremost a job, and secondly an honor. I do whatever I can to be the best role model for the people of North Dakota and I would be more than thrilled to be able to be a role model for people throughout our country. I know that I have what it takes to be Miss Teen International 2014 and I will do whatever I can to fulfill this dream. : )

Yours truly,

Madison Johnson

Miss Teen North Dakota International 2014 

Popular Posts