Fargo Force Princess for the Night

I got the privilege of having an appearance a Fargo Force Hockey game. I had so much fun handing out t-shirts at the beginning of the game while trying to sneak a few pictures in when there was a free chance! I was also lucky enough to do the ceremonial puck drop at the beginning of the game as well as go out on the ice during intermissions. It was so cool being in the lime light in front of 3,000+ people! A sweet little girl who was in awe over my crown also asked me if I was a princess. Although I told her I wasn’t a real princess, I did say I was the North Dakota princess, and the Fargo Force Princess for the night. It was such an amazing feeling having people come up and ask for pictures and talk to me about what my year as a title holder will be like. With having my first appearance under my belt, I am even more excited for what is in store for me.





Yours truly,

Madison Johnson

Miss Teen North Dakota International 2014 

Popular Posts