Paris Summarizes Nationals


I can’t believe nationals has already come and gone! It was such a busy and amazing week and I am so blessed that I was able to represent North Dakota at a national level! I was able to meet some of the most determined and passionate women from across the world.

The week went by so quickly that I wish I could go back and truly take in everything I was able to do. Whether it was rehearsal, going to Princess Day at the library, or competing on stage the International Pageant Staff made sure that each of us felt like queens and had the time of our lives.

Thank you to Mel and Mary for truly putting on the best pageant there is. Thank you to my directors, parents, friends, and family for supporting me through nationals.

Nationals was a truly once in a lifetime experience and I am so blessed to have experienced it with all of you.

One wish at a time,

Paris Arnhalt
Miss Teen North Dakota International 2018

Popular Posts