Back to School

Wow! Summer went by really fast. I'm excited to go back to school.

At Nationals this summer, I had so much fun. My favorite part was being on stage for competition. It was magical. Representing North Dakota is an honor. West Virginia is a beautiful state with tons of trees. We all got to go into a museum at the Capital which had really cool antique items. I really loved that trip.

This weekend was the Ransom County Fair. I'm in 4-H, so I entered some projects and vegetables. I won 4 grand champions, 2 red ribbons, and 14 blue ribbons.

I just started Volleyball and its awesome! I've been learning to serve, set, and pass the ball. I'm excited and ready for my first game.

School started on Monday, August 27th. I am in the fifth grade. I can't wait to see my friends. Especially Ryatt and Emersyn. We have fun every day laughing, talking and playing. I will also get to start dance class and piano lessons too.

Giving Back With Love,
Jocelyn Birklid
Miss Pre Teen North Dakota International 2018


Popular Posts