Favorite Things about Fall

“And all at once, summer collapsed into fall”-Oscar Wilde 

Summer is coming to a close, which also means my favorite time of year is approaching, the holidays! 

Fall and winter have always been my favorite. Nothing makes me happy then snuggling up with a warm coffee with Halloween or Christmas movies! 

The leaves are slowly turning, and the heat is slowing fading, which I am very thankful for.

Don’t get me wrong, I love summer. I love being at the lake and getting a nice time. But nothing beats the autumn breeze!! 

My favorite parts of fall/ winter include: 

The pumpkin patch, I always break out the cutest outfits for these ventures 

River road in Bismarck when all the trees have turned, it is seriously breath taking

Having bonfires all bundled up

THANKSGIVING, yes it’s a day I am very thankful for all that I have been blessed with, but I am also so thankful for the food, and for the homemade gravy my grandpa makes, which I could probably drink

Christmas and all of the loves that surrounds it 

Looking at Christmas lights

And last but not least 

Of course, pumpkin spiced lattes, BUT also, Starbucks brings back my favorite drink of all the, the caramel brûlée latte, which of course is amazing iced, blended, or warm!! 

The cold weather and all that is included in it makes me so happy, and I can’t wait for all of the holiday festivities to begin!!!

XOXO, 

Emalee Kitzan
Miss North Dakota International 2018

Popular Posts