Emalee Reflects on Nationals

Nationals is over, and boy was it a wirlwhind!! 

I met the most amazing women, and made life long friends.

My favorite part of the week was just connecting with all of the girls! We all had passions and reasons we deserved to be there! 

Would would have ever thought only a week would include me making this many amazing friends. 

Although the week was exhausting, I learned how important it is to have alone time. After have all day outings and rehearsals, it’s important to at the end of the day collect your thoughts and regroup so you can be fresh and ready to tackle the next day!

Thankfully I had no wardrobe issues, which worried me the most. Everything fit perfect and I felt like a million bucks on stage!! 

Representing North Dakota at nationals was a true honor and privilege, and I’m so thankful for this job! 

If anyone has any questions about nationals, feel free to message me!!

XOXO, 

Emalee Kitzan 
Miss North Dakota International 2018

Popular Posts