Holiday Lights Parade

Last week, Jen, Grace, and I were invited to be a part of one of Fargo-Moorhead’s favorite holiday events- the Holiday Lights Parade! Thousands of people braved the single digit temps to line the streets and see the brightly lit floats. Jen, Grace, and I were able to ride in a “reindeer” drawn sleigh courtesy of the City of Fargo. We had a great time waving at all of the people and attempting to throw candy with our mitten-ed hands. Grace and I even had a sweet couple by us coffee and cookies while we warmed up inside a corner coffee shop after the parade was over.

This event was bittersweet, though, as it was the last appearance that all three of us would do together before we pass on our crowns to the next deserving ladies. While I am sad that our reign is coming to an end, I know that we experienced our year to the fullest, and I can’t wait for the next set of queens to have their turn!


Xoxo, Taylor

Popular Posts