Dream Big!

You only get one chance, one life to make a difference! I always hope that along the way I can make a few people feel important and special. It is always wonderful to catch that glimmer of excitement in a little ones' eye as we pass through a parade. The crown we wear makes many little girls think we are true princesses, as titleholders we are role models. 

As Grace, Taylor, and I made our freezing way through the Holiday Lights parade it was that one last time to watch little faces light up with excitement seeing the sparking crowns on our heads, and smiles on our faces (of course the candy helped too!). 

My last hurrah will be the day before the new queens are crowned. I am fortunate to be able to donate a few hundred teddy bears to the children in Sanford Childrens hospital. I am maybe more excited than they will be! 
Lastly, I want to thank everyone who made this year possible for me! I can't wait to see what the upcoming year has in store for the 2014 International queens! 
 
Dream Big! 
 
XOXO


Popular Posts