Meet Your New Miss Teen North Dakota International 2014

My name is Madison Johnson and I am your 2014 Miss Teen North Dakota International…. I could say that all day

I am a senior in high school and I have two younger sisters that are my world. I would do anything and everything for them.  I also have two dogs and a cat. Aspen, my 1-year-old Siberian husky, is my baby. Playing with her is one of my favorite things to do! I also like to play softball. I am the captain of my varsity softball team as well as being the catcher. Along with playing with my puppy and playing softball, I also enjoy being with my friends and family. Whether it is jet skiing at the lake or sledding at the infamous ‘Johnson Hill’ (self named), I enjoy doing it all as long as I am with my loved ones. I have no idea where I will end up next year for college, but I plan on studying mass communication and one day having my own talk show. My ultimate goal is being the next Oprah J how fun would it be to use your wealth to help others?!

I can’t wait for what the next year of my life has to offer. I have been truly blessed to be in the position that I am in today. I will take advantage of everyday for the next year to make a difference in not only in the beautiful state of North Dakota, but also our country.

Yours truly,
Miss Teen North Dakota International 2014 
Madison Johnson 

Popular Posts