The InterNational Council on Infertility Information Dissemination, INC.

It is not often where things fall into place just the way they are supposed to. As I changed my platform I knew I also needed to find a national organization that was willing to partner with me. We came across an amazing organization that is excited to allow me to partner in their efforts. Some things are just meant to be! I am so excited to help bring light to this wonderful organization that is here to help others struggling with infertility! 

The InterNational Council on Infertility Information Dissemination, INC (INCIID) is the leading family-building destination on the Internet. INCIID (pronounced “inside”) has grown into a global organization with the largest infertility audience worldwide.

Through my partnership with INCIID I will help other women and couples struggling with their goal of becoming parents realize that there are resources to help. This struggle is real and the emotional pain with infertility is very real. But the good news is that there is support!

My Plan as Mrs. International
  •  Bring purpose through pain by sharing my story
  •  Be endorsed as a spokesperson for INCIID
  • Connect infertility patients with INCIID
  • Advocate on behalf of INCIID to add professional experts 

Popular Posts