McKenna's Photoshoot!



One of my favorite things I have gotten to do is my photo shoot. I got to get my hair and makeup done by one of our sponsors Spiced Up Locks and she did amazing. But boy did I look scary when my hair was only halfway done!



The photo shoot was split into two days. I loved the portion of my photo shoot with my sister queens Stella, Ashley, Leanne, Melanie, and Amanda. We had silly moments and laughed. I also love how supportive they all are. I couldn’t ask for any better sister queens, they are the closest thing I have to siblings.




We had four outfit changes for the group photos. My favorite my white dress with a cape, it was so much fun to play with.




The next morning, I got up early and had my individual photo shoot. My dad was super awesome and even delivered Starbucks to us! I had so much fun with Mabelle Photography, Spiced Up Locks, and Directors Janelle and Meg. It was fun picking out earrings that matched my outfits, Janelle has a HUGE collection! I had 4 outfit changes and my favorite one was my fun fashion. I loved the way it flowed behind me when they had the fans one.




My favorite photo is the one with me blowing hot pink glitter. Janelle and my mom helped get enough glitter by blowing glitter from the sides, which made the picture amazing. The funniest part is their hands turned bright pink from the glitter!




I had so much fun and I hope I get the opportunity to do this in the future.


Always remember I’m HERE FOR YOU,
McKenna K
Miss Pre Teen Flickertail International 2020

Popular Posts