THE BIG PHOTO SHOOT



One of my first events, shortly after being crowned, was the Official Queens Photo Shoot!  Wow! What an amazing experience that was! This was something completely new to me and I had no idea what to expect, just like all of my journey so far.



I loved being able to dress up in my new crown and sash, and I had never seen so many gorgeous gowns.  It was really like a giant game of dress up and felt like we were being waited on. Jenna did a fabulous job on my hair and makeup, and I felt so glamorous. Rebecca, the photographer made me feel so comfortable, it was easy to have fun with the whole process. One of my favorite things was that they were both asking me about my modern day school experience and we had a great conversation comparing then and now.

Janelle and Meg, our directors, were so gracious I felt right at home. It was quite a long day, but because of that, the photo shoot is the reason, and the day, that we really became sister queens and I added to my family.  We had so much fun!  We played some games, and we had a chance to talk all together and really get to know each other.  It is a memory I will cherish for a lifetime. Surrounding myself with so many wonderful women working together to change the world.  The essence of my platform – LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE!





Ashley Haas
Miss Pre Teen North Dakota International 2020

Popular Posts