LeAnne's Photoshoot Day!

Since becoming your Miss North Dakota International 2020, I have had the amazing opportunity to do our official photoshoot. This is a day that all North Dakota state titleholders get to be pampered! We had a two day photoshoot. There was so much beauty we had to split it so we could capture absolute everything every one of us envisioned. 

We had group photos and I absolutely loved getting ready for each outfit change with all of my sister queens. This photoshoot I truly believe bonded us more as sisters. Those two days were filled with love and empowering. You couldn’t turn a corner without getting compliments from everyone that was there. This had to be one of my top moments of feeling the most beautiful. 

During the photoshoot we got an opportunity to take pictures we felt showed our platform. I LOVED seeing everyones amazing ideas they had that showed their platform. During this time, you could feel how important everyone's platform is to them. Let me tell you, we could not get through this portion without tears being shed. 

During my individual photoshoot, I had a moment where it sank in. I am Miss North Dakota International 2020. I am the only one in the entire state that can say that. This is elementary school LeAnne’s dream that she thought would never happen. I felt so empowered and beautiful. Everyone involved was so talented, beautiful, strong, etc. It was definitely contagious! 

This photoshoot gave me memories that I will carry with me for the rest of my life. I cannot wait to have these photos forever. I am definitely going to be the old grandma showing the grandkids these pictures.



Popular Posts