Nationals!

 

Nationals was GREAT! I met so many more friends. But most of all the competition!

 


 

The week was so much fun! We got to bring back packs to girls who need them. This was an amazing experience.

 



I love how I got to have this amazing opportunity to compete! Now lest get started on how my week went!! First when we arrived there and the fire alarms were going off. So that was crazy but I got to see all of the Mrs. Contestants when they were outside they were all so nice.

 

After all that craziness we were able to check in and get ready for the Mrs. Pageant. I got to watch my amazing pageant coach compete and win the Mrs. International 2020 title! I know she is going to be absolutely amazing!

 

The next day was a free day where I got to go swimming. That night the ND Title holders competing this week got together so we knew what the week look like.

 


 

Monday is where we got to meet all the preteens and have a pizza party!

 


 

Tuesday we had rehearsals, the backpack project, we got to go on the carousal and had interviews! What a busy day but it was a blast 

 

Wednesday is when we had the competition, so we had rehearsals and then got ready for the pageant.

 

I didn’t end up winning but I am so happy for Allie C. our 2020 Miss Pre Teen International.

 


 

Always Remember I am Here For You!

McKenna K

Miss Pre Teen Flickertail International 2019



Popular Posts