Back to School


School have been amazing so far, but I wish that we could go back full time. Things are a little differentthis year. Like right now, I am going Monday and Tuesday, and all of my friends from last year are on Thursday and Friday. That has been hard, but I have made so many amazing friends already this year. We also have to wear masks all day when we are in school. Mom took 2 first day of school pictures one without my mask and one with.

 



 

Fall is one of my favorite seasons. When the leaves turn colors, they are so pretty. Most of all its hunting season. It took me a full week to finally get to shoot. On the very last day I got to shoot but I missed. I know sad… but next year I will come back new and improved!

 


 

Always Remember I am Here For You,

McKenna K

Miss Pre Teen Flickertail 2020

Popular Posts