Meet Miss Pre Teen Flickertail 2020

Hi!


My name is McKenna, I am in 6th grade. My favorite subject is Science, because chemicals are so much fun to work with. I also like advisory because they teach us stress management and how to be a good member of our community. One of my favorite things we did in advisory is a random act of kindness were we able to leave kindness notes in all the students’ lockers. I also play violin.



One of the things I like to do for fun is dance. I dance with Just For Kix. My favorite class is Hip Hop because I line how fast paced the dance is and the music.

 

I have two dogs. Zoey is a minpin chihuahua mix that weighs 12 pounds. Fergie is a toy yorkie maltese that weighs 3.8 pounds.



My mom’s name is Dez and my dad is Tom. I am really looking forward to our family’s first year of camping this summer.

  

I’m excited to continue sharing my journey as Miss Pre Teen Flickertail International 2020.

With Love,
McKenna


Popular Posts