Quotes To Live By and My Platform!!!

This is a favorite quote of mine; one that we sent with our daughter on her summer journey. “If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart. I'll always be with you.”

Work, travel, saying farewell, preparation, and more travel. We managed to fit several activities into just a little over 24 hours. My husband and I, my oldest daughter Ally, and a friend of hers traveled to Minneapolis to take Ally to the airport. We had a memorable evening on the way as a storm hit and power was lost. We ended up eating dinner at a gas station! We were able to relax a bit that evening and the next morning I began appointments to prepare for Nationals. Thank you to Cheri, Sarah, and Brandi for fitting us into your busy schedules!! We said farewell to Ally as she boarded the plane for her summer trip which broke my heart. Thankfully my husband was my rock during these few tough days.

5.jpg
6.jpg

“Never stop doing little things for others. Sometimes those little things occupy the biggest part of their hearts.” This is one thing I always try to live by and believe wholeheartedly. I know that my circle of friends and family have always been there for me, but this holds especially true over the past year. With the help of these special people in my life we were able to pull off a fairly large event in the span of just a few weeks. I was drawn to tears as I tried to speak the day of my fundraising event. It was unbelievable how hearts opened up and those that wanted to help did that and so much more. They gave their time, gifts, talents and money to help the fundraiser become a large success.  Thank You!!


Thank you to the Hankinson Teens for Life who helped the youth attending the event make crafts, play games and just have a great time! This comes from the Teens for Life website: “Everyone needs to have a plan-a plan for success, a plan for making good decisions, and a plan for following through on the unique design of your life. The fact is you are part of a grander scheme called life. You are not a mistake. God created you to be who you are, and when your plans coincide with His plans for your life, it’s like you’re running on all cylinders.” I feel that this aligns perfectly with where my own life is going and why I was called to be a part of the International Pageant system. I am here for a very important reason and I believe that reason is to help guide and support others on their journey of building a family. My national organization The InterNational Council on Infertility Information Dissemination (INCIID-pronounced “inside”) is a nonprofit organization that helps individuals and couples explore their family-building option. INCIID provides current information and immediate support regarding the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of infertility and pregnancy loss, and offers guidance to those considering adoption or childfree lifestyles. Infertility and child loss is a tough road to travel but there is support available. Infertility is a process - not an event.

1.jpg

8.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
3.jpg

2.jpg

Popular Posts