A Big Thank You....

Where would I be without these ladies? I wonder many times where I would be if I had not 'listened' to the people that God has placed in my life. Mrs. International 1996, Carolyn Mosher introduced the International Pageant system to me just shy of a year ago. I had never even considered entering a pageant. I am the 'tough' military girl who like many people has been through many different trials in life. I am not the one who does things for myself. This was a tough concept to grasp onto but Carolyn got my interest. I am forever thankful for this experience to find myself, grow my faith, confidence, and belief that all things happen for a reason. I am so proud to represent North Dakota on so many different levels. This is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for me. 
I don't know that I really fully appreciated the way God has put people in my life. I had heard time and time again how we have such wonderful state directors in ND; hearing things and understanding them are very different. It wasn't until my time in Chicago at the International Pageant week that I really understood just how giving and supportive these ladies are. My sister queens and I have received nonstop advice, assistance, and guidance throughout our reign and preparation for Nationals. Not all directors spend time preparing their queens and spend the weeks with their queens at Nationals. Kathy and Allison were there physically and emotionally the entire time and were there to share in powerful prayer prior to private interview. 
I don't know how to thank all of you enough for helping me find and believe in myself during this process.  These words are all I have to offer at this point......Thank You!


Popular Posts