Sawyer's Awesome Life

 Although it seems like people know a lot about me and my life, there is actually a whole lot about me that most do not know.



 Let’s head way back to before I was even born. I caused my mom an awful lot of sickness when she was pregnant with me. She experienced nine whole months of constant morning sickness that never went away. She was diagnosed with Hyperemesis Gravidarum – A pregnancy complication that is characterized by severe nausea, vomiting, weight loss, and dehydration. In most cases, this complication goes away with time. For my mom? It lasted until the minute I was born (and I was born at 41 weeks!).

 My parents say that I was an extremely easy child… as long as I was always held. I never slept, but that has certainly changed now that I’m a tweenager!

Growing up, life was always a stage for me. I loved to perform anywhere and everywhere. I was always dressing up, changing my name, and creating shows and dances for my family every moment I could. I started attending Penny & Pals workshops at age 3 and LOVED performing on stage with her during showcases. When I was old enough to attend ArtSpark classes at Trollwood Performing Art School, I was there with bells on! I also started dance classes at age 4. I liked classes, but boy oh boy, performances were where I shined.

 Not much has changed. Whether acting, dancing or speaking to hundreds on a stage, I am in my happy place. Most get sick with the thought of being on stage with all eyes on them. I, on the other hand, look forward to the opportunities.

 Most might see me as the girl who always loves to wear bright colors, fun patterns, and accessories, but there are two things I dislike wearing… blue jeans and makeup! Yuck.

 I like to do lots of girly stuff, but I’m really truly happiest when I’m watching any and all Star Wars or Marvel films, and playing video games. Fun fact? When I was only four years old, I knew every single Star Wars character… by memory. My parents would hold up flashcards and I would see how quickly I could name them. Some of the names my mom couldn’t even pronounce! I definitely think my Star Wars and Marvel trivia knowledge will come in handy someday. J



 ~ Sawyer Anderson, Miss Pre Teen Flickertail State International 2021  

Popular Posts