My Family


            My family is amazing. It is my mom, dad, me and our dogs. My Dad works at the DOT as a snowplow driver, he works so hard during the winter. I know this because this winter he didn’t get home for three days during one of the storms!

 


 

My mom works at Gate City Bank is a Senior Supervisor and is going to school for her degree! Talk about working hard. She goes to work at 8 and comes home at 6, helps me with my stuff and then works on her school! She is amazing.

 

 

My two dogs are Zoey and Zeus. Zoey is a 5-year-old MinPin Chihuahua. She is super sassy! Zeus is a 13-week-old Husky. He is super hyper and loves to play!

 

 

Every weekend during the summer we go to the lake. I love our time at the lake, it so relaxing. Some of the things we do for fun are campfires, hang out on the boat, and go tubing! It is so important for our mental health to the time to relax and have fun!

 


 

Always Remember I am Here For You,

McKenna K

Miss Pre Teen Flickertail International 2020


Popular Posts