Thanksgiving Early Blog


Instead of celebrating Thanksgiving just one day out of the year, we should celebrate it every day!  Because there is always something to be thankful for!
Since you are reading my blog right now, you have to be reading it on some kind of device. You are able to read it, so you probably have the ability to learn letters and sounds. You are living and breathing air. You are reading, breathing, understanding, thinking, living…there are 5 things to be thankful for already! :) I’m sure we could find a million more things that we are thankful for if we just take a few minutes to think and reflect.
Here are some of the things that I am thankful for:
1.     My Family - - They are the absolute BEST!
2.     Friends - - They support me in all I do.
3.     God - - Why wouldn’t you be thankful for Him? His grace is amazing!
4.     CiCi (My Cat) - - She always cheers me up.
5.     My House - - Some people don’t have one, and I’m so grateful I do.
6.     Food - - So many go hungry in our world.
7.     Water - - So many have unclean or no water to drink.
8.     My Title - - I’m so proud of my accomplishments and being recognized for them is pretty special. I’m honored to represent my state and young girls my age.
9.     My Sister Queens - - They are all amazing girls, making a difference in our world!
10. Dance lessons and Dance Coaches - - I enjoy them SO much!
11. School - - I attend a Christian school. I’m so grateful I get to hear about God’s amazing love for me every single day.
12.  A Bookshelf (Full of Books!)  - - Books are my favorite thing EVER!
13.  Electronics - - Where would our world be without them?
14.  My Toys - - I’m lucky to have so many fun things that encourage me to be creative, learn and grow.
15. My Art Desk - - I love being able to create art and express myself.
16.  Travel - - I enjoy traveling and seeing and experiencing new things.
17.  My Health - - I’m so blessed to have a healthy body. I thank God every day.
18.  The Ability to Learn New Things - - Each day I learn something new and exciting – what a gift!
19.  The Opportunity to Give Back - - Helping to make other’s lives just a little bit better…now that’s something to be thankful for!
My list could go on and on…there are so many things to be thankful for.    I hope you can take a few minutes and come up with your own “thankful” list.
Remember to try to do something kind for others. It will make a difference in your life as well as theirs. They will have a thankful heart for all you do, and your heart will be extremely happy as well.
Happy early “Thanks”giving!
ALWAYS CHOOSE HAPPINESS,
Alexis Thompson
Junior Miss Teen North Dakota International 2017





Popular Posts