Miss Teen International Pageant

I can't believe nationals is already over. It came and went in a blink of an eye but I couldn't be more thankful for what I experienced in those short few days in Jacksonville, Florida. From getting to make lollipops from scratch to getting a tour of the Jacksonville Jaguars stadium, I truly enjoyed every moment. I may have not come back with an international title, but I did come back with so much to cherish. I met some incredible woman, experienced some incredible things, and gained motivation and inspiration to change the world. I also can't wait to share with you about the huge opportunity that opened up for me while in Florida. It will change my life and I couldn't be more excited. 
 
Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, and beautiful words. They all meant so much to me and I couldn't have done it with them. I'm beyond blessed.

Yours truly,
Madison Johnson
Miss Teen North Dakota International 2014

Popular Posts