Fall Activities

Hello again!
I have had an amazing few days and I am so excited for Fall.  Last week  was  very busy and exciting.  My high school "BHS" had its homecoming! We had a week full of school festivities which ended with a pep rally, tailgate party and football game.  We totally dominated and won 43 to 0!!!  On Saturday I was able to participate in the annual Autumn fest Parade in my very own convertible!  I had a blast and saw many of my family, classmates and friends throughout the route! I was also invited to Fort Lincoln Elementary School to read books to children! I had the best time!!!! All the children were eager to hear about my travels, touch my “sparkly tiara”, and wear my sash! I enjoyed hearing their stories as well. I am very excited to continue my travels and share more stories with you!
Until next time,
I’m Emily Carson,   




Popular Posts