10 Things I Love About My Mom

One of the best compliments I am able to receive is “Payton, you look just like your mom”. I feel so incredibly blessed to have such an indescribably amazing mom. She is the best possible stage mom a girl could ask for! Without her, there would be unzipped dresses and a lack of Starbucks and overall happiness. In honor of Mother’s day, I am going to list my 10 favorite things about my mom. This list was extremely hard to come up with because I could list hundreds of incredible things about my mom. Happy Mother’s day to all the incredible moms that shape our lives for the better!
1.    My mom is always able to make me laugh even if I am having a tough day. My mom has a silly side and sometimes we can giggle for hours.
2.    My mom makes the BEST grilled cheese sandwiches in the entire world. As an actress with a very unpredictable rehearsal schedule, there is nothing more comforting than a home-made grilled cheese sandwich and soup after a late night rehearsal.
3.    She loves to shop just as much as I do! Whether or not I am sad, happy, angry or anxious, my mom and I find retail therapy helpful in almost every situation.
4.    She has the kindest heart and she would do anything for anyone.  She is truly selfless.
5.    All my friends think she is amazing and most of them call her Mama H. and they love her too.
6.    She always knows what I need.  She knows me better than I know myself. She knows when I need a hug or a reminder to "get over myself."
7.    She appreciates theatre and music even though she was a sports girl. 
8.    My mom is a great listener and has been such a good role model for me to do the same.  I think that is one of the things that makes her most charming.
9.    My mom is a wonderful teacher who loves her job.  She would do anything for her students and I know that kids feel loved and learn to read, because of her.
10.    My mom is my biggest fan.  She believes in me more than anyone else ever could.  She loves me unconditionally and always encourages me to follow my dreams.
I love my mom for these reasons and a million more!  I am truly grateful and blessed. I think these words sum it up best. 
"All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my mother," -Abraham Lincoln. 
Yours In Harmony, Payton Hausauer Miss Teen North Dakota International 2017






Popular Posts