Meet your new Miss Preteen North Dakota International 2021 - Clara Seckerson

 

Hi everyone, I am Clara Seckerson Miss Preteen North Dakota International 2021. My favorite thing is ice cream. My parents own Dairy Queen in Jamestown, North Dakota. Dairy Queen has impacted my life so much. I have ice cream almost every day actually… probably every day! I love getting a Small M&M Banana Blizzard. It tastes amazing!!!!

I also play the piano. My teacher is named Dasha and she is an amazing teacher, she lets me choose what I want to do but… I usually let her choose. I love playing Beauty and the Beast. I have an electric piano and it is amazing. I have played piano for about 6 years now. Dasha says I am one of her favorite students.

I have a lot of fears, some, most people have, others, I have never met someone else who is scared of the same thing. My biggest fear is SEMI TRUCKS I know SEMI TRUCKS how could it be any more random. But I will tell you why. The reason is that in North Dakota there is a lot of wind, ice, and snow, which can make semi trucks fall over. I am scared that they are going to fall on me. I am also scared of TOILETS I know TOILETS WHYYYYYY???? Because they are sometimes loud, and it makes me think a ghost is going to come and eat me! Maybe that is a little too much imagination, but I am a kid, and I can use my imagination. Other fears of mine are storms, dying, others dying, disagreement, my family’s choices, and most of all my choices. My decisions can make a huge impact in life not only because of my title but also because I am human. Sometimes people listen to me when I do not want them to



. But that is called life, and I hope someday I can hopefully understand that better.

Sometimes my classmates ask me How did you win? But the answer is I do not really have an answer. I guess I just was myself. Actually, a little secret is I told my mom after Fun Fashion I don’t care if I win or not but, I killed it! And that is when I realized I have a purpose. And I love myself and my life and I am grateful, so grateful. I wish everyone could be happy that might not ever happen but only God knows.

In school, I might have good grades but that does not mean it is easy. There is a lot of drama in my class and it stinks but I still smile. I try to remember my platform. Sometimes I think I need to listen to myself. But, more like taking care of myself. Like having a self-care day, or even getting out of bed. I think I will try harder to do these things. Anyways I hope you guys stay amazing and keep on supporting me.

                                                                             Love Clara

Popular Posts