Sawyer Anderson and Photoshoot Fun

Photoshoots might not be everyone’s cup of tea… But me? I LOVE them! Like REALLY love them. Ever since I was a little girl, I would look forward to having my photos professionally taken.


I loved the outfit changes, the pretty hair, getting my nails painted, and did I mention the model poses? I lived for posing. My Miss Pre Teen Flickertail State 2021 photoshoot with Natural Impressions: Photography by Justine in January was no different. My three-hour session with Justine flew by in under two hours. I might have been a little uncomfortable walking the pageant runway, but the photography studio is my happy place!

 


Working with Justine was an absolute dream. Not only is she a creative genius, but she is also such a wonderfully kind person. I felt completely at ease the entire session. We laughed, I got some great outtakes, and I went home with lots and lots of beautiful photos.

 


Thank you, Justine and North Dakota International Pageants, for such an incredible experience and memories that I will have forever.



 

~ Sawyer Anderson, Miss Pre Teen Flickertail State International 2021 


Popular Posts