Mackenzie Fuller's Official Photoshoot

                 

I had so much fun at my titleholder photoshoot! I have worked with Justine for 4 years and I was so glad that I was able to work with her for my photos as Miss Teen North Dakota International 2021! It is really cool to look back on what I looked like during my first photoshoot, compared to my most recent. The picture on the left is from my first photoshoot with Justine, and the one on the right is from my latest photoshoot.

She always helps me feel my best and knows what my style is. She knows that I can never do a serious face for a picture and laughs with me when I try! I love when she captures the photos of me laughing right after trying to have a serious face.

I love taking pictures and the end results never disappoint! I brought four outfits to take pictures in, and it was really fun to see all the styles and how they look so different but they were taken on the same day! My mom came with me to my photoshoot and it was so fun! She has come with me to almost every one of my photoshoots. She is one of my biggest supporters. She was constantly giving me compliments throughout the entire photoshoot and it made it so easy to keep smiling! I am so glad to have that experience that I was able to share with my mom. It was so amazing to have my directors Janelle and Jessie there to help me feel confident. They are truly the BEST hype girls! Every time I came out of the dressing room their “Ooohs” and “Ahhs” made me feel so confident and happy!

I highly recommend Natural Impressions Photography By Justine for any of your photography needs!


Popular Posts