FIND THE GOLD

Find the Gold. Proverbs 11:27 says, “Anyone can find the dirt in someone, so be the one to find the gold.” This is telling us to find the good (gold) in every situation and everyone we meet, including yourself. 1 in 5 students are bullied. I was one of them. By finding the gold I was able to overcome my situation, and you can too. Bullying can be very different. Because of this it can be hard to define, but it is said to be “abuse and mistreatment of someone vulnerable.” Simply by lifting others up, you can change any situation.


I created this platform three years ago. I was not keen on doing the pageant, but once I found this verse, I knew that I had to share my story. God gave me the strength to join. I fell in love with the women I surrounded myself with. I had found a purpose for what had happened to me. Using my story, I can now prevent bullying. Now I have connections with schools, created a flyer series, and I truly love who God created me to be.


Not good enough, empty, weak, and unworthy, these words were only a few that I saw when I would look into a mirror. I've been called a failure, dumb blonde, too loud, and a waste so often that I started to believe it. My compassion for others harmed me. I was used, a pushover. This caused me to close up. I now deal with mental health issues. I was only in elementary school. My family moved states for me. They saw how broken I was before I even knew. So, I joined a new school. I learned that the faith I had had was limited. God carried me through those hardships and was ready for more of me.


I thought about what had happened to me for many years, but then one day God gave me Proverbs 11:27. This verse inspired me to look ahead, to find the good, and rise above. Without knowing the good that God has in store for me, I would not be alive today. I truly felt hopeless and unloved. These feeling still come around, but with my family’s love and having a greater hope in something bigger than myself, I can Find the Gold! With this message I decided I could help others. I am not alone. Because of what happened to me determined how I live now.


Now, I want to bring up those conversations. Check out my fliers on Instagram @MissTeenNDIntl2020 or down below. Please share the facts and lift someone up! No matter what lies ahead, I will keep finding the gold!
JOIN ME!

With love,
         Stella





Jesus Fanatic,
     Stella Kaster




Popular Posts