What I've Been Up To!

Hello,

Just wanted to let everyone know what Miss North Dakota International 2015 has been up to!


Here are some of my recent endeavors!



I hold a bachelors degree in Political Science and decided to go back to school and finish my bachelors in Biology! Therefore, I am a student at NDSU- GO BISON! Not only am I a student I am taking my national registry exam to become an Emergency Medical Technician in the middle of May, please wish me luck!

I still volunteer as much as possible in any spare time that I have!!




To top it off I have partnered with a wonderful non-profit organization called
Feed My Starving Children!! This organization is amazing and has distributed meals to over 70 different countries! One meal only cost 22 cents and I will be speaking more about this in future blog posts!




Spoke about Feed My Starving Children at the Mother Daughter Banquet!





My best friend and I launched our fashion, lifestyle blog! {Midwestern Bubbly}







Governor Dalrymple & First Lady Betsey, Senator Tom Campbell & Representative Gary Paur came to my hometown Larimore!! #Larimorestrong







I attended the Grand Forks Heart Walk where I met this little Princess!






Read to some cuties at Barnes and Nobel for Ronald McDonald House fundraiser!






Got a puppy!





Photo by- Legacy Photography

Its crunch time here in May- and let me tell you I cannot wait to be done with school!


Talk to you all soon,

XoXo, Meg Your Miss ND International 2015


Popular Posts