College Decision Time

            Choosing a college was a very tough decision. I didn’t know how far away I wanted to go, how much I was willing to pay, or what college was the best choice for my career path. I’ve done a lot of searching and I have finally chosen Concordia College in Moorhead to attend this fall. They have a beautiful campus and don’t even get me started on the cafeteria!
             I am going to major in psychology, which is in the top ten best majors at Concordia. Moorhead is only an hour away from my hometown. I didn’t want to be too far away from home because I wanted to be able to go to all of my youngest sisters volleyball games, and I love my family! Another reason for choosing Concordia is that my older sister is attending this college as well and she absolutely loves it! I cannot wait to be a Cobber!



            Yours Truly,

                        Jordyn Sayler Miss Teen North Dakota International 2015

Popular Posts