Miss Teen North Dakota International, Mackenzie Fuller and Be the Nice Kid

My platform is Volunteer- Be The Nice Kid. With my platform, I take every opportunity to volunteer, and spread kindness all over my state! What is a better way to show kindness than volunteering? Some of my favorite volunteering opportunities have been making cheer-up bags for my local elementary students who have to be quarantined, reading a book to students in kindergarten through second grade during Kindness Month at my local elementary school, and coordinating a cereal box donation for our food pantry. Volunteering is a great way to give back to your community, showing the impact one person can have, and inspiring future volunteers.

The quote that all started my platform was from my partner Bryan Skavnak, the creator of Be The Nice Kid. The quote goes like this:


When I saw that quote, I knew that I wanted to know more about the organization of “Be The Nice Kid.” I talked to Bryan and I ended up partnering with him! I love being able to share the message of Be The Nice Kid! Whether it is packaging over 200,000 meals for meals on wheels, singing in church, spreading kindness rocks, or distributing food at our local food pantry, I want to make a difference to as many people as I can. Volunteering is a great way to help give back to your community while you are also empowering future volunteers and showing the impact one person can have. One of the best things about volunteering is that there are so many different organizations and opportunities, that you can always find something that fits your interests! 

Changing the world one act of kindness at a time,

Mackenzie Fuller


Popular Posts