Blog 1 - Meet Mackenzie Fuller, Miss Teen ND International 2021

Hi! I am your Miss Teen North Dakota International 2021- Mackenzie Fuller! I am a junior this year at Garrison High School. I am involved in many activities including football and basketball cheer, in which I am a captain, a member of the dance team, reporter for FFA, in student government, public relations in student government for my entire school, on the prom committee, active in church, and I love to volunteer. My platform is Volunteer- Be The Nice Kid. I am partnered with the national organization: Be The Nice Kid. To help spread kindness in my community, I have coordinated my annual community Pet and Doll Parade, organized a food donation to make Blessing Baskets at my local food pantry, organized community fall cleanup annually, coordinated donations, and packed Cheer Up Bags for quarantined elementary students, and sponsored a kindness rock booth. I will continue to spread my platform across the state showing that COVID can't stop kindness. My family is the reason I started volunteering. I come from a small town that revolves around volunteering. I can remember from a young age going to events to help volunteer and I had so much fun meeting so many new people and helping my community in the process! This year I want to inspire people of all ages to volunteer and show the impact one person can have! Anyone can volunteer because there is such a wide variety of places at which one can volunteer. Anyone can find a volunteer opportunity that fits their interests. Volunteering is a great way to help out your community while also having fun. Plus, what is a better way to show kindness than through volunteering?  Pageants have given me an opportunity to make my voice heard, and share my platform. When people see a crown on your head, they are going to want to hear what you have to say. I use my crown as my microphone to spread my platform across my town, state, and nation!

-Changing the world, one act of kindness at a time, 

Mackenzie Fuller

Popular Posts