Meet Miss Teen ND Intl 2020 - Stella

Hello everyone, I am your new Miss Teen North Dakota International 2020 Stella Kaster! 
You all should know that I am seventeen years old and really enjoy smiling! Currently, I am a junior at Park Christian School. My favorite classes are all the arts and all the sciences. I like to think that they are one in the same for me. Apart from my education, I enjoy cheerleading, art club, knowledge bowl, philanthropy and youth, working as a lifeguard, youth group at church, and spending time with my friends and family. These activities keep me on my toes, but more importantly they fill me up. 
My family is the most important above all of these things. I have two wonderful parents, Carl and Andi, who have taught me not only to put others first, but also see the bright side of things. They have also given me two younger brothers, Soren and Bjorn. I like to think that they need me, but overtime, I think it is I who need them. My brothers are truly the reason I get up every morning. Every adventure with them is so precious, from the nerf wars to reenacting Beauty and the Beast. On most of these adventures, we have had our puppies, Scout and Pickle Marie Sugar Pop Kaster. They like to tag along.
Another big aspect of my life is my relationship with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I truly believe that I would not be where I am today without Him. He has gotten me through many hardships, including being bullied as a younger child. My relationship with Him has grown beyond measure. I know that with Him by my side, I will be able to share awareness for bullying throughout the year.
Proverbs 11:27 says, “Anyone can find the dirt in someone, so be the one to FIND THE GOLD.”
Finding the gold,
 Stella Kaster


Popular Posts