My Goals As Miss Teen North Dakota International

My biggest goal for this year is to make a difference every day! Whether it is saying hi to a stranger to brighten his or her day, or creating awareness of heart disease to save someone’s life. To me there is no better feeling in the world than making other people happy.
           
Of course another big goal for me is to win the title of Miss Teen International! Winning the title would create many opportunities for me to expand my platform to a national level.

In just a short two months of my reign I have gotten so close with my sister queens, Meg and Erin. My goal is to become life-long friends with the two of them. One of the things that I love about the International Pageant system is that you not only get one, but two amazing girls that you get to share your year with. I couldn’t imagine having two better queens!

Throughout my year I hope to spread my platform around North Dakota. Making healthy decisions can be a tough thing to do, especially for youth.  Social Media is a great way for me to lead by a good example and to show others how to make smart decisions. With the crown comes a bit more attention than just being an ordinary high school student, so I use that to make my platform more known.

Some of these goals are pretty big but I am going to do everything in my power to carry out my goals.


Yours Truly,

Jordyn Sayler Miss Teen North Dakota International 2015






Popular Posts