My First Appearance!

It has already been two months since I was crowned Miss Teen North Dakota International 2015 but it only feels like a week! It has kept me very busy but I love every moment of it! Winning this crown has given me so many opportunities to volunteer and help out.


For my first appearance I was “Santa’s little helper.” J Beyond
Boundaries in Fargo, ND put on an amazing Christmas party where kids were able to take their picture with Santa, play festive games, and decorate cookies. My favorite part was when this little boy came into the building and ran straight for the therapy dog but then his eyes opened real wide when he noticed someone across the room and he screamed “SANTA!” and sprinted to his lap. It was the cutest thing ever! I also got the privilege of meeting Santa’s (and many others) favorite elfs.

Yours Truly,
                      Jordyn Sayler, Miss Teen North Dakota International 2015

Popular Posts